SNAP RECORDINGS PRONUNCIATION GUIDE
Don't feel comfortable writing pronunciation notes?
Please use our "Record Pronunciation Notes" option. Otherwise, call our pronunciation line
and leave us a message: (866) 721-7627 and press "9" Please reference your order ID.
The capital letters represent where the stress or emphasis should be on the word. Any non-standard dictionary words will need notes
- CARIBBEAN: [kuh-RIH-bee-in] or [kair-ih-BEE-in]
- HUNTINGTON: is the first "t" a soft or hard "t", i.e. hunning vs. hunting
- STEIN: [STAHYN] rhymes with "mine" or [STEEN] rhymes with "teen"
- KARA: [KAWR-uh] or [KAIR-uh]
- DATA: [DAY tuh] or [DA- tuh]
- ROUTE: [root] rhymes with "boot" or [rout] rhymes with "spout"
- SCHEDULE: [SHED-yuhl], [SKED-yuhl], or [SKED-yool]
*All numbers by default will be read individually, unless specified otherwise:
- 0: "zero" or "oh"
- 800: "eight zero zero" or "eight hundred"
- 7420: "seven, four, two zero" or "seventy- four, twenty"
- "-" symbol: indicates "hyphen" or "dash"
- "#" symbol: indicates "pound", "number sign", or "hash"
*All abbreviations by default will be read individually, unless specified otherwise:
- ISO: [I-S-O] individual letters or [EYE-soh]
- IRA: [I-R-A] or [EYE-ruh] rhymes with the name "myra"
- Inc.: will be always recorded as "ink", so if you wish to have the word "incorporated" recorded in full, please spell it out.
*Please be very clear on how to say your website (say or spell words):
- www.cleandogg.com www dot clean D-O-G-G dot com
- www.theregclient.com www dot the reg client dot com, reg: [REHG] short for "regular".